HAPPY MOMENTS

Hi! It's a great day to share with you this light, pastel layout I've made for Glitz Design this week. It's all about my happy mornings spend with hot tea in my favourite mug, browsing blogs and finding inspirations ;) I really like this short time before I actually start my work :)

Hey! Piękny dzień, by podzielić się z wami tym jasnym, pastelowym layoutem, który zrobiłam w tym tygodniu dla Glitz Design. Jest o mojej małe rutynie porannej :) Uwielbiam siedzieć rano, z herbatą w ulubionym kubku, przeglądać blogi, szukać inspiracji. Po prostu cieszyć się malutką, wolną chwilą zanim zacznę pracować.. ;)




2 comments:

  1. This layout is amazing. I love the soft pallet and then the bold of the yellow in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Magda, I would like to know if you cut the titles out of the Silhouette? What font do you use or are they able to be purchased?

    ReplyDelete