inspiration photos - layout

Hello today :)

It's a beautiful sunny day here! That's a perfect reason to share some lovely inspirations :) You know how much I adore bright, pastel, faded colours. I'm surrounded by white space with light pops of colour - and I LOVE it! You can find more on my Pinterst board!

1 / 2


I found this two photos very inspiring and motivating. As you can see I used not only pastel colours but also a collage theme on my layout. All those lovely papers and embellishments came from Crate Paper :) 


And here are some close-ups:





Have a lovely day, all! :)

4 comments:

  1. Dear Magda, your Layouts are very nice. But your photos are amazing. I like it so much. I have a question: What kind of camera from Canon do you use??? Lovely greeting. Saskia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) I use Canon 7D and 85mm f/1.8 Canon lenses

      Delete
  2. it's stunning, Magda... just perfect to catpure a light summer memory!
    you know, I am so in love with you and your style ♥

    Have a great sunny weekend
    Hugs Felicitas

    ReplyDelete