calm - my favourite layout

Hi!

I wanna tell you about my faves today!
Do you like pastel colours? I looove it and you probably know it :) I even have a special Pinterest board just for pastels.


I made a page lately which I really, really like. It is so ME :) I used my very favourite paper with waterocolour flowers (from Crate Paper),  the colour sheme is bright and.. yeah, pastel :) I think this black&white photo suits here perfectly. It's calm and so peaceful - that was the general idea of the page.



Do you see those gold and green little splashes? I made them with my favourite Color Shine mist (from Heidi Swapp) - mustard and mint green :)


And those tiny heart and flower stickers? My fave too (Dear Lizzy)! :)


Do you have your favourite supplies? :) Share them with me, maybe I will find something else for me ;)

Have a great start into weekend!
xox


2 comments:

  1. Jest pięknie! Miękko i delikatnie, Kocham pastele w Twim wykonaniu i sama mam faze dzięki Tobie.

    ReplyDelete